Rezoning Application - 1380-1382 Hornby Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1380-1382 Hornby Street from CD-1 (435) (Comprehensive Development) District, and DD (Downtown) District to a new CD-1 District. The proposal is for a 39-storey residential building and includes:
- 212 market residential units,
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 16.25,
- 238 underground parking spaces, and
- restoration and relocation of Leslie House, the existing Heritage 'A' building, on site.
Council direction on Potential "Benefit Capacity" in Downtown allows consideration of a rezoning application for this site.
A community open house was held from 5-8pm on February 24, 2016 at the Holiday Inn (1110 Howe Street), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 21, 2015)
- Rezoning Rationale (55kb)
- Project Statistics (79kb)
- Context Plan and Photos (2.56mb)
- Streetscape Context (441kb)
- Site Plan (1.22mb)
- Parking Plans (1.24mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (4.26mb)
- Building Sections (1.21mb)
- Building Elevations (2.40mb)
- Building Renderings (823kb)
- Shadow Studies (910kb)
- Skyline View Analysis (185kb)
- Heritage Preservation (490kb)
- Sustainability (132kb)
- Landscape Plans (815kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Wednesday, February 24, 2016
- Potential "Benefit Capacity" in Downtown Report (89kb)
- Vancouver Views: Downtown View Corridors and Capacity Study Report (637kb)
- Downtown Official Development Plan (8.8mb)
- Downtown South Goals and Policies (117kb)
- Downtown South Guidelines (2.64mb)
- Heritage Policies and Guidelines (171kb)
- View Protection Guidelines (580kb)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings (198kb)
- Community Amenity Contributions - Through Rezonings (1.50mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Yan Zeng, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6383
Applicant Contact: Michael Burak, Grosvenor, email@example.com, 604.640.3527