When meetings are held in the Council Chamber, the following equipment is available for a speaker's use:
- Monitor and audio connections for laptop computer
- VHS-format VCR
- Audio cassette player
- 35 mm slide projector that accepts standard Kodak Carousel trays. (Please bring your slides in your own tray.)
- Elmo visual presenter (Acts as an overhead projector. Projects from paper copy, small objects, and transparencies.)
- Video and audio inputs for connecting camcorders and other equipment
- Network connection to the internal City network is available to City staff.
The output from all visual equipment is projected on to a screen located on the east wall of the Chamber. The output from all audio equipment is played through the Council Chamber speaker system.
If you plan to use these A-V resources, contact the City Clerk's office at 604.873.7276 at least two days before your presentation to request the equipment you need. At least one day before your presentation, meet with a representative of the City Clerk's office to review the operation of the equipment.